Getting Started … With Your Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel!
We are often asked … What’s involved? How do we get started? What does the process entail?
We’re happy to give you a complete outline:
- Begin: To get started with your kitchen or bathroom remodel, contact Kitchen Concepts and make an appointment to meet with our professional designer on site or in our showroom for an initial consultation. Walk-ins are welcome.
- Consultation: During our consultation, we work with you to ensure we understand your ideas and your vision for your new kitchen or bathroom. We discuss options for the design, and material choices for your project. We find it is especially useful if you bring your floor plans or room dimensions and an initial “wish list”. We also welcome your thoughts on materials and fixtures that you wish to include. We will show you the different options in cabinetry, fixtures and materials and give you a general price estimate for the work.
- Proposal: Within three to five working days after our initial consultation, we will create a detailed proposal for you including the costs for cabinets, countertops, other components and installation done by our own skilled team. We won’t subcontract anything without advising you and getting your approval.
- Approval: You review the proposal and rest assured we’ll be happy to explain or amplify anything you don’t completely understand. When you’re completely comfortable, you can approve our proposal.
- Creation: Once you approve the proposal, our designers get to work to create the detailed design of your new kitchen or bathroom space.
- Measure: Our designers will visit your home or business, measure the dimensions of your kitchen or bathroom and create a realistic 3-D rendering of your new design for your approval.
- Sign-Off: Once you approve the 3-D renderings, our technical team will use our computer aided design systems to create a complete set of professional design/build drawings. Both you and the Kitchen Concepts designer will accept and finalize the drawings and the necessary materials will be ordered.
- Build: Depending on the complexity of your project, it will take approximately one to three weeks to produce the kitchen or bathroom cabinets, countertops and other components. We will not do anything in your house until all cabinets and countertops are completed and in our shop and ready for delivery.
- Install: Installation will usually take one to three days but may sometimes take a bit longer depending on the design and complexity of your kitchen or bathroom. Rest assured Kitchen Concepts will do everything in our power to minimize the interruption of your home or business life.